Transform Wealth is an exceptional fee-only comprehensive financial planning and wealth management firm seeking an experienced, highly motivated Associate Financial Planner to join our team. The Associate Financial Planner will support and collaborate with our Director of Financial Planning and our planning team to provide best-in-class service to our clients, and will work toward maintaining their own client relationships in the future.
The primary focus of this position is working with our planning team and clients to gather, organize, and enter planning data into multiple software programs and prepare financial assessments, financial plans, and annual progress reports for our clients with a high degree of accuracy.
Skills and Qualifications
- 4-6 years’ experience in financial planning or paraplanning
- Passion for financial planning and client service; dedicated to growth and open to change
- Extremely detail-oriented, committed to excellence, personally accountable for work produced, takes initiative
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and work in a fast-paced environment
- Significant experience with NaviPlan software, specifically data entry for Level 2 plans, as well as Excel, Word, and Outlook strongly desired.
- Collaborative, team player
- Strives to develop expertise in firm’s internal processes; seeks and proposes opportunities to improve and systematize our financial planning offerings
- Bachelor’s degree; completion of CFP® coursework and CFP® Designation or paraplanner certification preferred.
- Experience with Practifi CRM (Salesforce platform), Maximize My Social Security, and Tamarac Advisor View a plus, but not required. Prefer ability to learn new software easily.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Transform Wealth provides a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, life insurance and retirement plan with a 3% company match. Bonus potential is also available. Paid time off and covered parking are provided.