Radnor Financial Advisors, LLC is looking for a Financial Support individual to assist our advisors in servicing clients.
Financial Support Duties and Responsibilities:
• Comfortable with direct communication with current and prospective clients.
• Integral part of the client service team. Process and draft correspondence for advisors; maintain and update client database.
• Gather materials in advance of client meetings.
• Responsible for preparing forms and verifying they have been received and processed correctly.
• Responsible for communicating with the analysts and consultants regarding task status.
• Serves as a liaison with other functional areas, external customers and vendors in the resolution of routine administrative and operational problems.
• Correspond with custodians regarding processing, account alerts and other back-office items.
• Analytical Tasks: Become proficient with our internal systems; learn client file organization; assist in preparation of financial reports; and effectively use IT initiatives. General administrative tasks.
• College Degree (Associates or similar required, Bachelors is a plus).
• 1-3 years of experience in the business/finance industry preferred.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Proficiency with Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, Internet.
• Ability to quickly learn other software used by team.
• Must be organized, meticulous, detail-oriented and able to multitask.
• Must be able to prioritize work; ensure daily deadlines are met; and work independently as needed.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Team player, able to work well with all levels of the firm.
• Desire/ability to work successfully in a small company environment.
Compensation/Benefits: Compensation commensurate with requirements of the position plus attractive benefits.
To apply for the Financial Support position, you must provide your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to Ms. Vermillion at email@example.com for consideration.