Radnor Financial Advisors, LLC is looking for an investment administrator to assist our investment team in servicing clients and is responsible for the day-today administrative functions related to our investments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Organization of mutual fund and private equity information and file maintenance.
• Management of investment database and file maintenance.
• General administrative assistance to CIO.
• Perform assigned daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly tasks associated with the CIO, investment, and Orion back-office teams.
• Orion Portfolio Management System (report-user only).
• Document preparation for investment in, or divestment from, alternative investment, including working with external investment contacts to complete subscription documents.
• Manage tracking and follow-up of forms to clients and custodians.
• Respond to and process requests and inquiries from funds.
• Help track and maintain oversight of on-going alternative investment related activities.
• Ensure capital calls are funded and cash distributions are processed and coordinate with the Orion team to ensure transactions are captured in client’s account.
• Send investment communications to clients.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business or related field, or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience, preferably within the financial services or investment services industry.
• Very strong organizational and time-management skills.
• Very detailed oriented.
• Capable of multi-tasking in a daily, deadline driven environment, while keeping others well-informed.
• Excellent verbal, writing, interpersonal and proofreading skills.
• Ability to discern and adapt to variable volumes of work including periods of very high volume.
• Highly proficient in suite of Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel.
• Strong IT skills.
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative.
• Team player, able to work well with all levels of the firm.
• Ability to use a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
Compensation/Benefits: Compensation commensurate with requirements of the position plus attractive benefits.
To apply for the Investment Administrator position, you must provide your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to Ms. Vermillion at email@example.com for consideration.