JJ Burns & Company, LLC. is an independent, boutique firm that provides a full range of wealth management services. The Senior Financial Planner will join a high performance, dynamic team of advisors and professionals responsible for providing high net worth individuals with comprehensive wealth management solutions to help them achieve their financial goals.
This is a key position in a rapidly growing firm, seeking a person willing to accept a high degree of responsibility and autonomy. The ideal candidate will have the required skills and education along with our shared dedication and values.
This role will include the creation of financial plans for HNW clients and working with the planning team on complex financial planning scenarios. The Senior Financial Planner will work with the JJ Burns planning team to support the firm’s client base through best-in-class financial planning and will have limited client relationship responsibilities. The SFP will report to the leadership committee, and work with the team to improve processes and the client experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Review financial plans created by junior planners on the team. Mentor and train them on best practices to enhance their learning and professional development.
- Development of customized and comprehensive personal and business financial plans.
- Consult with Advisors and planners on complex financial planning scenarios.
- Work with the financial planning team to continually assess existing software to determine changes and upgrades needed to maximize opportunities with clients and potential clients.
- Work with the Operations team on enhancement of existing software and systems, development of new systems and deployment of both.
- Complete and implement special projects with the team as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned and required.
- CFP designation required
- Knowledge of financial planning software such as: eMoney or Money Guide Pro preferred
- 7-10 years’ experience of practical services in financial planning
- Strong interest in financial planning and wealth management issues
- Ability to handle complex planning issues
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with others on a team
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to organize and present data
Visit www.jjburns.com to learn more about us!