Are you looking to join a team that is passionate about ESG/SRI and helping clients create a solid financial foundation that works for them and their families? Are you looking for a life-style practice to call your own in a few years?
We’re looking for a special advisor—one who has the right personality to empower women and meet the needs of female investors. If you are passionate about client service, crafting portfolios that truly work for clients, and ownership of a firm in a few years, White Raven Financial may be the right spot for you to grow as a professional. White Raven Financial is looking for that person who has the drive, desire to excel, and the entrepreneurial spirit that will work as a team member to provide the financial planning and investment solutions our clients want and deserve.
White Raven Financial is a fee only, woman client-centric investment advisory / financial planning practice in Snohomish County, Washington. Our firm was founded with a centralized theme of putting our clients first and providing options for SRI/ESG investing. Serving as a fiduciary, we partner with our clients to reach their long and short-term goals. We are seeking an addition to our team by adding a senior advisor / CFP® with some established clientele, who desires succession planning to allow an exit for the principal in 2 ½ years or less. Compensation dependent on skill level and clientele.
This opportunity capitalizes on your experience and desire to serve clients with excellence and to learn the business with mentorship from the founder.
- Ability to empower and meet the evolving needs of female investors
- High experience working in a client-facing role
- Ability to build and maintain portfolios within a client risk tolerance
- The ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment with a high level of autonomy, independence, and interpersonal collaboration
- A strong code of professional ethics and integrity
- 8+ years of investment advisory experience
- CFP® required, MBA preferred