The Wealth Manager is responsible for the ongoing management of existing client relationships and the retention of clients. The Wealth Manager is the firm’s main point of contact with a select group of clients. The position has responsibility for managing client relationships and formulating and implementing advice.
Duties & Responsibilities.
• Provide objective, unbiased financial advice to a diverse mix of clients by analyzing investment opportunities and client needs.
• Client relationship development and management, including ongoing and regular client contact and communications.
• Client meeting preparation: review all required paperwork prior to meetings.
• Client service, including planning updates, portfolio changes and reviews, returns and new opportunity identification.
• Client asset management, including coordination of complete financial planning and wealth management (analysis, estate planning, tax strategies for assets under management, portfolio, and management.)
• Collaborate with client’s other professionals i.e., attorney’s and CPA’s
• Maintains accurate notes and records regarding client matters in the CRM.
• Rigorously adhere to and follows firm processes and systems around review meetings and client relationship management
• Keep client team members adequately informed on all active and pending client matters.
• Cross-sell firm services and deepen existing client relationships.
• Attend client and prospect events.
• Create original educations content for monthly marketing newsletters
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in business, accounting, finance, economics or related experience.
• 5+ years of experience in investment management and/or financial advisory services with demonstrated ability to develop and manage plans and manage client relationships.
• CFP designation (required)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office; experience with various financial planning, CRM, portfolio management and document management software.
Other Skills & Experience
• Has a deep understanding of RIA channel and independent financial advice delivery channel.
• Financial planning/wealth management acumen, judgment and experience.
• Continuously exhibits personal integrity and professional initiative.
• Reliable, follows through on commitments, does not shrink from new challenges.
• Possesses a passion to help new and existing clients.
• Must be organized, detail-oriented and able to manage and prioritize tasks.
• Demonstrates a commitment to accuracy by delivering high quality work.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Collaborative and able to work effectively with others.
• Flexible team player who is highly adaptable to change and open to new ideas.
• Demonstrated ability to work successfully in an entrepreneurial, small company environment.
• Uphold firm’s purpose, vision and values.