Client Service Associate, Peak Asset Management
Peak Asset Management is a fee-only investment management and financial planning firm located in Louisville, CO. Since our founding in 1994, we have empowered clients by earning their trust, sharing our expertise, simplifying the complex, and building and maintaining their financial security. We are a small but mighty firm of inquisitive and compassionate individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit. Our fiduciary responsibilities mean that when it comes to our core values, our clients come first. We currently manage $750 million of assets and continue to invest in the firm and our people for future growth.
The Client Service Associate must be passionate about servicing, retaining, and growing client relationships. The Client Service Associate (CSA) is an integral member of the client service team. The role will report to a CSA Manager while working closely with Lead Advisors and Associate Advisors. The ideal candidate will be hard-working, curious, analytical, self-motivated, and able to wear many hats to contribute directly to the firm’s overall efforts and success. To be successful, a CSA must have a strong focus on understanding the needs of our clients and be interested in building long-term relationships.
Responsibilities and Outcomes
- Support financial advisors in providing an excellent client service experience.
- Serve as a liaison between our custodians and the firm on behalf of our clients.
- Assist in client meeting preparation and follow-up.
- Communicate effectively with clients via phone, email, and in-person.
- Prepare and process custodian paperwork (account applications, transfer of account forms, money movement requests, etc.).
- Assist with other tasks to ensure that we are meeting the needs of our clients.
- Maintain a mindset of continual learning to keep current with custodian processes, compliance updates, fraud and cybersecurity threats, and financial markets.
Competencies: Behaviors, skills, and values
- Have a passion for providing top-notch service, with the ability to effectively interact and empathize with clients.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Understand the importance of client satisfaction.
- Possess excellent active listening and communication skills.
- An understanding of general investment and financial planning concepts.
- Aptitude for learning new technology.
- Be accountable, motivated, upbeat, and a positive team member.
- Always act in the best interest of our clients.
- Treat others with kindness, care, and dignity.
- Be honest and act with integrity. Always.
- Be a thoughtful contributor to the team.
- Be independently minded and motivated.
- Be entrepreneurial and demonstrate a strong work ethic.
Preferred Experience / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2+ years of related experience in wealth management, accounting, or banking.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, CRM, and Portfolio Reporting software.
- Familiarity with Schwab Advisor Services and TD Ameritrade Institutional.
- We live a balanced life and believe you should too.
- You will receive a fully paid medical plan.
- You can participate in our 401(k) plan with 6% matching contributions.
- Salary range of $50,000-$60,000 based on level of experience.
- Variable comp includes a profit sharing bonus based on personal performance and company success.
- Educational reimbursement for obtaining and maintaining your professional designations.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Application for Client Service Associate”. In your cover letter, please include the following:
- A brief explanation outlining what you think Peak Asset Management does.
- The top three reasons why you are the best candidate for this position and Peak as a firm.
- An overview of your relevant professional experience.
Peak Asset Management is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.