WE ARE HIRING ACROSS MULTIPLE LOCATIONS! **Relocation Support Available** Please visit our website and search for the below locations!
Plano, TX: 210169494
Tempe, AZ: 210169504
Westerville, OH: 210170405
Chicago, IL: 210170407
Atlanta, GA: Coming Soon!
We’re looking for candidates to grow our new remote advice channel which will open up financial advice to a broader range of clients than we’ve ever been able to serve before. This is a growth business, committed to diversity and inclusion and maintaining a culture focused on work life balance. We are looking to grow our teams in multiple locations nationwide.
We are hiring Financial Advisors and Senior Financial Advisors
As part of JPMorgan’s Wealth Management remote advice group, you will partner with clients to create custom financial plans based on their goals. You will meet with clients primarily via video or phone and match clients with investment solutions and strategies designed to help them achieve their needs and goals. You will also provide advice to existing clients as they need it, helping them navigate shifting priorities around their finances and their lives. Financial Advisors will work in a team environment to support the full book of clients and Senior Financial Advisors will build long-term, dedicated relationships with their clients.
What you will possess:
• Experience and understanding of investments, wealth planning, credit and banking concepts
• Ability to have a “solution-oriented” mindset to work towards best possible outcomes for all clients
• Solid understanding of financial markets, and can effectively simplify complex financial concepts while building rapport and credibility with our clients.
• Strong performance and track record of converting high quality leads into new clients and helping to maintain those relationships
• Ensure that proposed solutions fulfill clients' needs and objectives in the short, medium and long term through a holistic goals-based planning approach
• Demonstrates strong organizational skills and applies a disciplined and organized approach throughout their day
• Passion for educating clients on the digital products available to them to better monitor, maintain, and achieve their financial goals.
What you will require:
• At least 3 years of relevant financial services or brokerage experience strongly preferred with focus on financial planning
• A valid and active Series 7
• A valid and active Series 66 (63/65) license is required or ability to obtain within 60 days of starting in the role as a condition of employment
• This role requires you to be licensed in all states
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• CFP preferred
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.