FP Alpha is the first, AI-driven, holistic financial planning solution that reads client’s estate documents, tax returns, and insurance policies instantly summarizing the data, identifying actionable planning opportunities, and quantifying the value of the advice. The software solution enables advisors to deliver this robust service offering in a scalable, intelligent, and cost-efficient manner across 16 disciplines, all while remaining complementary to current retirement planning software.
FP Alpha is looking for a motivated individual to coordinate successful customer on-boarding, training, and ongoing customer relationships to ensure long-term satisfaction, retention, product engagement and growth. The successful candidate will be very comfortable articulating information and concepts both in-person and via telephone/email to virtually every level of corporate hierarchy.
- Coordinate all post-sale aspects of client interaction throughout the lifecycle of the customer.
- Develop training resources for customers to drive software adoption, utilization, and implementation.
- Train clients on the software and function as a trusted advisor who assists in improving their data-driven deliveries and processes.
- Serve as a customer advocate, driving industry best practices, while positioning the FP Alpha platform as a key driver to the customer's success, which will increase product utilization and expand FP Alpha’s footprint through user adoption.
- Collect and analyze data and feedback and turn this into a successful onboarding plan that includes retention strategies. You will be involved in all aspects of support, account management, product demonstrations, customer knowledge and more.
- Ensure that customers are successfully using the FP Alpha application by understanding their business objectives and recommending strategies to achieve those goals.
- Act as the first point of escalation for clients facing irregular issues.
- Maintain and grow relationships with customers to drive client performance, prevent churn, identify cross sell/upsell opportunities, and increase customer satisfaction.
- Perform periodic review of a client’s use of products and advise on ways to improve performance.
- Establish and facilitate regularly scheduled web conference meetings to proactively engage customers.
- Achieve department goals including client satisfaction, revenue, and performance metrics.
- Understand and ensure ongoing adherence to the customer’s contract.
- Oversee the customer renewal process, generating new business through upgrades to existing accounts and cross-sell to referenced accounts.
Skills / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Business, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Success, Relationship Management, or Account Management in Financial Services
- Experience working with Financial Advisors in a SAAS or software company a strong plus
- CFP certification or familiarity with financial planning concepts is a strong plus
- Comfort working in a dynamic, startup environment
- Ability to interact effectively electronically, over the phone and in-person
- Experience in a client-facing role, using deep knowledge of financial planning concepts
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for financial planning and technology
- Exceptional communication and decision-making skills with ability to develop deep relationships
- Extremely well-organized with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexible approach and an ability to operate effectively with uncertainty and under pressure
- Strong problem-solving and time management skills with a high level of personal responsibility
- Driven, self-motivated and enthusiastic, with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ability to translate technical information into simple concepts for a nontechnical end user
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a deep desire to help clients succeed and reach their goals
- Proficiency with CRM Software, HubSpot, and working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Salary & Benefits
Compensation includes salary and incentive. Salary is competitive and based on experience and industry standards.
Generous benefits include: Fully Paid Medical Plan (with no in network co-pays or deductibles), Dental, Vision, Life and AD & D, Long-Term Disability, Short-Term Disability, FSA, Generous Profit-Sharing Plan, Traditional and Roth 401(k), up to $400 for gym reimbursement.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume and a cover letter to: HGoldin@FPAlpha.com
FP Alpha is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About FP Alpha
Launched in 2020, FP Alpha is an AI-driven user-friendly comprehensive financial planning solution for Financial Advisors that extends beyond traditional financial planning into comprehensive wealth management by automating data analysis and workflow which helps standardize advice delivery.
Founded by Financial Planner and industry leader, Andrew Altfest, CFP®, MBA, FP Alpha was designed to integrate seamlessly into the many stages of the financial planning process and is complementary the Advisor's current financial planning software, starting where they stop. Our innovative technology reduces the burden of time-consuming manual tasks and frees Financial Advisors to focus on human interaction, cover more ground quickly, and demonstrate their value beyond investment management.
Andrew Altfest, MBA, CFP® is President of Altfest Personal Wealth Management, a pioneer in the fee-only Wealth Management movement. The firm provides clients with investment management, retirement planning, insurance, tax and estate advisory. Andrew has organized different practice groups focused on client segments, launched private equity solutions, and directed the firm’s Young Professionals group. He is also an active member of Altfest’s Investment Committee and the Portfolio Action Group, which sets investment strategy for client portfolios.
Andrew was named a “Best-In-State Wealth Advisor” by Forbes in its 2018, 2019 and 2020 rankings, as well as a Young Advisor to Watch by Financial Advisor in 2020. He also was included in Forbes’ list of America’s Top Next-Generation Wealth Advisors in 2017, 2018 and 2019.