Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
The general purpose of this role is to help Wealth Advisors provide high-level client service, with a heavy emphasis on the financial planning aspect of the client relationship.
Financial Planning-related responsibilities will include:
- Gathering financial planning-related information from clients and entering it into financial planning software.
- Using the software and other resources to conduct in-depth analysis of clients’ financial circumstances.
- Articulate observations and recommendations to Advisor based on clients’ goals and objectives.
- Annual maintenance of active financial plans
- Communicate with clients, including but not limited to attending client meetings. This includes preparing meeting materials and taking detailed notes to be used later when designing the financial plan.
- Collect and process specific client information needed to set-up new accounts.
- Maintain up-to-date client information in firm’s systems in coordination with the portfolio administrator.
- Work collaboratively with third-party professionals including CPAs, attorneys, and insurance agents.
- Contribute to firm-wide effort to improve overall client experience and firm efficiency.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
- Hold the CFP® designation or willing to work towards it
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in financial services providing white glove service to high-net-worth clients
- Working knowledge of financial planning software (i.e., MoneyGuide Pro and eMoney)
- Strong analytical abilities and attention to detail
- Polished professional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Desire to serve as a fiduciary, putting client’s best interest first.
- Highly organized, process oriented with ability to multi-task
- Comfortable working under pressure in rapidly changing environment