This is a great opportunity for a financial planner wanting to grow and develop their career at one of the fastest-growing independent wealth advisors in Seattle.
The associate advisor is a key contributor to client relationships and will work closely with lead advisors to deliver wealth management services consistently across all clients. This will include analytical support, gaining an understanding of client goals and values, and integrating those goals and values into a cohesive wealth management strategy that includes investment and philanthropic and financial planning.
Under the direction of the lead advisors and the Director for Financial Planning the associate advisor will:
- Be responsible for coordinating the day-to-day delivery of wealth advisory services to clients
- Create and maintain financial plans in eMoney
- Review reports, update financial plans, and identify issues in preparation for regular client meetings
- Assist with ongoing portfolio monitoring and account maintenance
- Provide information to and coordinate with clients’ CPAs, attorneys, insurance agents, bankers, etc.
- Support nonprofit clients with scenario analysis
- Stay up-to-date on various financial planning topics through conferences and other educational opportunities.
- Develop relationships with attorneys, bankers, and CPAs to build future business referral sources.
- Support new client acquisitions by participating in the sales process.
- Proactively network and represent the firm at various functions.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in a finance-related field
- Have or be working towards the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ designation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly proactive with a strong work ethic
- Strong analytical skills
- Exceptionally organized and detail-oriented
- Passionate about client service and diligent about confidentiality
- Confident interacting with clients and colleagues
- A team player
- Driven towards continuous improvement
- Familiarity with eMoney Advisor strongly preferred
- Ability to employ advanced data functions within MS Excel
Compensation and benefits
- Pay and benefits are competitive with industry standards.
- Base salary determined by experience and education.
- Full benefits including healthcare, bus pass, and profit sharing.
- Support of your pursuit of industry designations and additional career development opportunities
Fulcrum Capital attracts and retains the most talented, credentialed and successful professionals in wealth management. Every member of our seasoned team is passionate about helping clients achieve their financial goals.
Founded in 2007, Fulcrum Capital, LLC is an independent Registered Investment Advisor headquartered in Seattle. Our clients are individuals, families, and nonprofits with vision, character and integrity. Clients choose Fulcrum because they want to know what they own and be confident that their holdings align with their values. Our clients and team members value our independence, transparency and thought-leadership, particularly in the realm of sustainable investing. We value diversity and support work-life balance. Our firm is 100% employee-owned and majority women-owned.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, CFP® (with plaque design) and CFP® (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.