HilltopSecurities is looking to hire a Financial Planning Consultant/Product Solutions Partner. The Wealth Management Advisory Services and Products team provide holistic product solution from financial planning, income solutions, fee-based solutions and services to registered advisors in Hilltop Securities’ Private Client Group (PCG), Hilltop Independent Network (HTIN) and correspondent firms (Correspondents) who provide advisory services to high net worth and institutional clients. The Wealth Management Product Solutions Partner will be responsible for helping advisors increase utilization of wealth management product solutions and service within advisors new and existing business.
- Proactively work with financial advisors across all channels to support their efforts incorporating the use of financial planning, income solutions, and fee-based advisory services into their practices.
- Act as a consultant to advisors comparing options between different product and service solutions to meet specific client needs.
- Counsel advisors to engage cross-selling opportunities, when appropriate, to achieve investor goals
- Assist with all aspects of solution design, including financial planning, product selection, proposal generation, and support closing the opportunity.
- Participate in conference calls or appointments with the advisor and client.
- Cultivate advisor relationships to grow retail efforts across varying products on the Wealth Management platform.
- Interacts with other team members and Hilltop divisions to coordinate the delivery of service to clients
- Markets holistic product and advisory services to Financial Advisors.
- Assist with delivering advisor training on the suite of products, platform and services. This may include development of the training.
- Support recruiting efforts by prospective advisors or correspondents to educate them on our on our holistic product solutions.
- Maintain current knowledge of investment managers, product enhancements and industry trends.
- Assist with special projects and tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years or more of financial services experience
- Series 7 and Series 65 or 66 required.
- CFP Designation preferred
- Life and Annuity License or willingness to obtain
- Strong client service skills and interpersonal skills (communicative and outgoing), including the abilities to elicit information, actively listen, and clearly communicate.
- Must be able to provide complete and concise explanations of products to advisors and clients.
- Detail oriented with excellent organization skills, follow through skills and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent analytical, communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Strong computer skills required with experience in Microsoft Office.
- Previous experience making sales presentations to small groups.
- Travel will be required for training and client appointments
- Prior experience with the Envestnet platform, MoneyGuidePro, and Redtail a plus