Nationally Top Ranked Financial Advisory Firm Seeking to Fill Our Relationship Manager Position
Summary – Senior Relationship Manager
Salary: $55,000-$70,000 plus structured bonuses. Base Salary will be based on education and experience.
A Senior Relationship Manager’s primary role is to assist the lead financial advisors on client financial matters along with the other roles of a relationship manager. This includes 1) assisting lead advisors in developing cash-flow and planning and forecasting reports as needed 2) creating and managing the client annual review process 3) assisting with investment research and individual client recommendations. A Senior Relationship Manager is expected to work towards enhancing a company department and their sales and business development skills.
Career Paths: Should the team member meet all the job duties and requirements of the position the expected career path is that they can move into a Service Advisor role after 2-3 years. After meeting those job duties and requirements for another 2-3 year period they can then move into a Financial Advisor role. There are other avenues for advancement for professionals that would like to remain in outreach, marketing, and relationship building.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Weekly consistent outreach to generate new business channels and opportunities
- Managing and developing creative methods of outreach with a budget
- Develop cash-flow and tax reporting for client long-term planning recommendations
- Facilitate annual client review process and develop annual review documents
- Assist in investment research and develop client recommendations when appropriate
- Calling on prospective clients to gather information and set up meetings for the Financial Advisors
- Assist in setting up and organizing client events
- Help to maintain relationships database and keep it up to date. Assist in lead tracking and data entry
As with any small company job duties have a tendency, and need, to be fluid at times to ensure the company runs smoothly. Because of this the employee should be prepared to assist other departments with different job duties as the need arises to ensure the team effort is executed successfully.
- Finance / Accounting Degree/Related Education AND 4 Yrs of Experience (e.g. Financial Advice, Finance, Banking, Tax Preparation, etc.)
- Licensing: Series 7, 63,65 or 66 and SIE required
- Attainment/Pursuing CFP or higher credentials preferred
- Computer Skills
- Very Proficient in, Excel, Spreadsheet, and Client-Relationship Management Software (CRM).
- Experience with Financial Planning Software (Naviplan, MoneyGuide Pro or similar) a plus
- Experience with Trading, reblance or investment management software a plus
- Experience with Design Programs (Adobe Photoshop or similar software) a plus.
- Organizational Skills and Attention to Detail