GERLOFTIN Wealth Advisors, LLC and United Planners Financial Services, offer a full range of financial planning and investment management services with access to a wide array of solutions through United Planners. We are independent and are committed to offering complete objectivity and unbiased advice. With $200Million in AUM, we have a vision to grow into a billion-dollar firm in the next decade. We serve high-net-worth individuals, families, and related entities. We strive to build long-lasting relationships with our clients, offering education and guidance.
We are passionate about delivering exceptional advice, planning, and service and we use our clients’ success as a measure of our own. We recognize that good investment performance is the cornerstone to meeting our clients’ financial objectives. But more than that, we believe that financial wealth is only important to the extent that it allows our clients to accomplish their life goals.
As part of our team of specialists, our Wealth Advisors ensure our clients’ best interests come first, and their most complex planning needs are identified and met through a comprehensive approach to their total wealth, life goals, and objectives.
- Serve as a resource for clients with complex needs around financial planning, investments, insurance, tax management, executive compensation, retirement analysis, estate planning, philanthropy, and business succession planning.
- Think both strategically and tactically, identify solutions appropriate for each client’s situation, and help design, implement, and manage the planning process.
- Responsible for developing and strengthening client relationships.
- Develop niche expertise in certain business segments and serve as a resource to the firm in that area.
- Expert technical knowledge in their area of specialization.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Entrepreneurial minded and self-sufficient.
- Ability to work and thrive in a collaborative professional team environment.
- Ability to partner with client’s other advisors (attorney, accountant); highly respected by external professional advisor community.
Experience in managing the financial needs of high net worth clients
5 years or more complex financial planning and investment experience
Professional designations: CFP®
Licenses: Insurance, Series 65, Series 7.
Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location