Wealth Management Solutions is an established fee-only comprehensive wealth management firm located in Exton, PA. We are seeking a Financial Advisor with at least 5 years’ experience, to join our team as we deliver financial planning/investment management services to our clients.
Partners Tanu Happonen and Martin Hopkins both migrated to the US from other countries. They know from experience that the United States is a land of opportunity for those who will work diligently and ethically.
- WMS specializes in investment management and financial planning, using a customized approach for individuals, families and businesses.
- We have an established client base.
- Our satisfaction comes from helping people achieve their goals and we have a genuine care for people – our staff and our clients.
- We encourage an ownership mentality in our team and offer a track to ownership for appropriate team members.
- Private investments are an important part of selected client portfolios. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to learn how to select, research and monitor private investments for our clients.
- We pursue excellence and a reputation for consistent and proactive service.
- We place a high value on satisfied and grateful clients.
Key Qualifications and Strengths of Candidate:
- B.A. or B.S. degree from accredited four-year university
- CFP® Designation preferred
- Knowledge of Financial Planning and Portfolio Management software preferred
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Strong computer skills, with an acumen for learning new software programs
- Significant comfort in delivering financial advice
- Ability to identify, meet and follow through with client requests in a timely manner
- Independent, autonomous and organized
- Interact professionally, confidently and with warmth in all client communications
- Detail oriented and able to multitask efficiently
- Proactive in positive problem solving
- Willing to cover for other team members when necessary
- Lead advisor for group of assigned clients.
- Discuss with clients, the company’s current investment strategy. (All trading is done by a dedicated team member).
- Manage client financial plans which includes gathering client data, following up with clients and full data entry into all necessary software programs
- Follow up with incoming leads as soon as possible by phone and e-mail, and prepare proposals
- Generate new clients through marketing and networking activities
- Monitor account rollovers, transfers, conversions, retitling, etc.
- Respond to all assigned client service requests to completion and full follow up
- Generate portfolio reviews, all client meeting material prep and financial plan updates