**This is a remote role based anywhere in the US**
About The Role:
At Facet Wealth, we put the client above all else. As a Sr. Financial Planner, you will live out this value each day as you work directly with clients as their financial life coach, helping them improve their lives by empowering them to reach their financial goals, both big and small. You will not only be responsible for providing sound, comprehensive financial advice and guidance, but for helping clients make sense of their financial lives in actionable ways.
With that said, there are some bright lines about what it means to work here:
- We are a true fiduciary meaning the client will always come first
- No selling: we never ask you to develop business or sell products
- Guardrails, not prescriptions: we trust our team members to make the right decisions and to bring their unique experience to bear in helping our clients
- Not your typical 9-5 wealth management job: if you want to be on the golf course schmoozing clients 3 days a week, this is not the job for you
Your Day-To-Day Responsibilities:
- Serve as a financial life coach for clients to help them identify their passions and achieve their goals/objectives by providing comprehensive financial planning and a high-quality client experience during every interaction
- Work directly with clients via videoconference, phone, and e-mail
- Prepare for client meetings by collecting, organizing, and synthesizing client data within a financial planning context, all while using our in-house technology
- Partner with team members to manage operational items including assisting with reviewing client portfolios and recommending investment solutions based on client risk/goals, coordinating client withdrawal needs and tax strategies for assets
- Communicate with sales teams to ensure new clients are the right fit as well as existing clients to ensure they are receiving pertinent internal communications
- Participate in weekly team meetings that provide feedback and continued education opportunities
- Work with our core client segment which represents more than half our client base on critical planning topics including cash flow planning, debt management, investment management and other personalized needs
Job Specific Requirements
- CFP® designation
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 2+ years of client facing financial planning experience
- Available to work two nights per week to accommodate client schedules and occasional weekends as needed
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- You are able & willing to learn and adapt to The Facet Way of Financial Planning: most of our clients come to us having never worked with a financial planner before and our model is designed to help them channel their needs and goals in digestible pieces
- You have superb communication, organizational, and client service skills
- You understand the value of building long-term relationships
- You have excellent computer skills along with the ability to learn in-house software and tools
- You have the ability to provide constructive feedback: we continue to enhance our platform and rely on our team’s feedback for improvement
- You are able to work independently and as a member of a team, balance multiple responsibilities simultaneously, and demonstrate exceptional time and calendar management skills
Benefits & Compensation:
- $100,000 base salary + $10,000 bonus
- Internal Equity
- Unlimited PTO
- All the benefits: medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with employer match, short and long term disability coverage (paid by Facet), life insurance options and paid maternity and paternity leave
- Certification reimbursement program
- Work from anywhere in the US
Why Working At Facet Wealth Is Awesome:
Facet Wealth is disrupting the wealth management industry. Our innovative technology and unique planner model allow us to deliver high quality financial planning services to the 33 million mass affluent households in the US. As a company, our goals are to help millions of Americans achieve their financial goals through high quality financial advice previously unavailable to them, build the next generation of financial planning and financial life management tools that redefine how wealth management services are delivered and create a company culture that is as fun as it is stimulating!
- We’re here to deliver amazing client experiences. No matter the role at Facet, we are all 100% committed to excellence in service of our clients.
- Every single member of our team needs to be an active participant in helping to improve and evolve our business. We strongly believe great ideas can come from anywhere.
- Change is not only something we tolerate, but something we embrace. Transformative change is critical to our growth and success and we all thrive off of it.
- Everyone belongs: bringing your authentic self to table is what makes you unique and thus Facet unique. We encourage you to be authentically yourself, every single day.
We believe in creating a safe space for open and honest conversations, being inclusive of all communities, and ensuring Facet is a place where everyone’s voice can be heard. At Facet Wealth, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our clients and employees.
We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Facet Wealth is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.