Stash Wealth is the only financial advisory firm that exclusively serves HENRYs [High, Earners, Not Rich Yet]. We have disrupted the financial services industry by focusing on the empowerment of 20 and 30-somethings who are largely ignored by Wall Street.
We are looking for talented financial planners who are looking to support the modernization of financial services and provide a new school experience for young professionals.
What you’ll do…
- Receive training in our proprietary financial planning process.
- Build and deliver financial plans (with the support of our internal tools) to a dedicated group of HENRY clients.
- Deliver ongoing financial advice and guidance through video and email communication.
- Use your understanding of behavior finance to motivate clients to achieve their goals.
- Cultivate high-quality relationships through white-glove service and thoughtful cliente engagement (ex. sending a good luck note before a job interview.)
- Maintain record keeping standards for compliance and relationship-management purposes.
- Proactively streamline and operationalize existing processes with an eye for scalability.
- Contribute feedback and ideas to support the ongoing development of the proprietary software you use everyday.
Who you are…
- You have the Series 65 license or CFP® designation.
- You have at least 3-4 years of financial planning experience. eMoney/MoneyGuidePro experience is a plus.
- You have experience managing relationships and are an excellent communicator.
- You are a mission-driven, client-centric individual.
- You enjoy exercising your fluency in the world of personal finance to educate others.
What makes this opportunity unique…
- Prospecting not required.
- Dynamic, fast-paced environment, unique to start-ups and fast growth companies.
- The support of an established company and leadership that cares about your personal growth and development.
- On the job training in our proprietary, cutting-edge financial planning tools and philosophy.
- The opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing financial services.
Compensation: Salary + Bonus, no prospecting!
To apply: Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org