The Senior Financial Advisor is a full-time position, located in Scottsdale, Arizona, Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. As a Senior Financial Advisor, you will be responsible for servicing existing client relationships both from a financial planning standpoint as well as investment management approach to ensure client retention and satisfaction throughout the financial planning lifecycle. We are looking for people with a passion for helping clients.
- CFP® designation or Series 66
- At least five (5) years’ experience in financial planning field directly managing client relationships
- In depth understanding the Financial Planning process and corresponding software
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Must be computer literate (Windows, Microsoft Office)
- Ten (10) years’ experience managing client relationships
- Located in the greater Phoenix metropolitan area
- Experience with Orion, Salesforce, eMoney, and TD Ameritrade/Schwab software systems
- RIA prospect sales experience
- Flexibility to travel
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient writing, analytical and problem solving skills
- Manage interruptions, able to multitask, and work with varying personalities
- Prioritize and plan own workload
- Detailed and accurate
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Communicate effectively, operate standard office equipment, and follow oral and written instructions
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Building strong, personal relationships with our existing clients
- Proactive outbound calls to existing clients, identifying opportunities through needs based analysis and positioning appropriate solutions
- Delivering unparalleled value and outstanding service
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of client, firm and staff information
- Attending client meetings as required.
- Developing and maintaining internal relationships to help maintain business flow and meet agreed targets
- Promoting the profile of the business within the profession and wider communities
- Continuous professional development to meet regulatory requirements and personal development needs
- Ensuring that any business conducted is done in a responsible and compliant manner, meeting all regulatory requirements, both internally and externally.
Unable to carry FINRA Series 7 license
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Relocation is not offered at this time.
Benefits include 401(k) and company match, profit sharing, bonus, health insurance and vacation time.
Please submit your resume and cover letter via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on our firm, please visit our website at www.copperwyndfinacial.com