About the role
We are seeking a virtual, part-time Lead Financial Planner (“Retirement Navigator”) to play an important role in the rollout of Morrow’s flagship product. This role will be the primary point of contact for Morrow’s members. As the direct connection to Morrow’s earliest customers you will be at the forefront of delivering the Morrow experience.
You will be responsible for working directly with members to create a personalized, holistic picture of their retirement outlook, to answer their most pressing questions, and to act as their guide in identifying and taking action toward opportunities for improvement. You will be their advocate as they navigate their retirement journey. We are looking for individuals that see planning as something bigger than putting the right numbers on paper - we’re interested in people who value the process of deep relationship building and understanding.
This will be an attractive role for candidates looking to minimize time managing a book of business and maximizing time creating financial clarity for others.
This is a remote, part-time role (~20 hours / week) with potential to convert into a full time position.
What you’ll do:
- Serve preretiree Americans (~50-65) as they navigate the journey into and through retirement
- Lead virtual retirement planning sessions with Morrow members to construct a comprehensive picture of their retirement outlook, including need assessment
- Educate members on retirement questions or topics specific to their situation
- Produce personalized action items and opportunity areas to coach members through improving their retirement outlook
- Generate summary reports of customer’s current financial picture, financial planning recommendations, and initial product solutions
- Communicate with customers in understanding their retirement challenges and delivering tailored education, resources, and support
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in financial planning, finance or accounting
- CFP designation preferred
- Experience working directly with clients to craft and execute retirement plans
- Knowledge of financial planning concepts, terminology, products and services
- Ability to identify, meet and follow through with client needs and requirements with keen attention to detail
- Takes a customer-first approach to their work
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proficiency with Google product suite