Wealth Management Firm Seeks Financial Advisor – Wayne, PA
Modera Wealth Management, LLC is a comprehensive wealth management firm with offices in Boston, MA, Westwood, NJ, Wayne, PA, Charlotte, NC, Atlanta, GA, and Inverness, FL. We are an independent, fee-only firm that provides clients with financial planning and investment management.
We are seeking a Financial Advisor to join our team. This is a full-time position for our Wayne, PA office with opportunities for advancement. Wayne, PA provides the best of both worlds as you have easy access to a lively metropolitan city coupled with the calm and welcoming vibe that one can only get from a more suburban environment. Our Wayne office, located in the modern Chesterbrook Corporate Center, is conveniently located off the Turnpike and 202 providing an easy commute from highly desirable residential communities of Philadelphia, Bucks, Delaware, Montgomery, and Chester counties. For avid shoppers, you will enjoy being in the vicinity of the popular King of Prussia Mall and other retail outlets. For nature lovers, you can walk to the Wilson Farm Park from the office and check out the walking paths and 90 acres of preserved land or visit the nearby Valley Forge National Park. Work hard but play hard in PA!
Modera has been awarded among the 2020 Barron’s Top 100 Registered Investment Advisor Firms as well as named as one of Pensions & Investments Best Places to Work in Money Management for the sixth year (2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2012). The work culture of the firm promotes collaboration, professional growth, commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and a commitment to providing exceptional client service.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Development of customized comprehensive financial plans focused on cash flow, tax, investment strategy, retirement planning, estate planning, executive compensation, and risk management with your team.
- Building deep relationships and communicating with clients on the implementation of their financial plans and revisions for events in their lives.
- Actively participating in client meetings with current primary relationship manager.
- Collaborating with investment team to manage client portfolios and provide research on investment products.
- Managing rebalancing activities such as investment changes and tax-loss harvesting in conjunction with client cash flow needs.
- Deep involvement with your client service team’s new client onboarding and monitoring service requests.
- Cultivating new business development opportunities through community involvement to help the firm grow.
Qualifications for this position:
- CFP® certification.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree, MBA a plus.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a wealth management-related or financial services field.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly proficient in financial planning software and computer software, including Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player, able to work well with all levels of the firm, as well as with clients.
- Adaptability and flexibility are required; ability to work under pressure and beyond standard hours during busy periods to meet client needs you manage with team.
- Personable, warm, engaging; Client first attitude.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Performance-based bonus.
- Safe Harbor 401(k) plan with discretionary profit sharing.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flex-Spending Account, Long-Term and Short-Term Disability and Life insurance.
- Paid vacation.
- Opportunities for professional growth and continuing education.
No phone calls. Please direct your cover letter and resume to: Careers@ModeraWealth.com. All inquiries will be held in the strictest confidence. For more information about the firm, please visit www.ModeraWealth.com.
Modera Wealth Management., LLC is an SEC registered investment adviser with places of business in Massachusetts, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Georgia, and Florida. SEC registration does not imply any level of skill or training. Modera may only transact business in those states in which it is registered or qualifies for an exemption or exclusion from registration requirements.
For additional information about Modera, including its registration status, fees and services and/or a copy of our Form ADV Disclosure Brochure, please contact us or refer to the Investment Adviser Public Disclosure web site (www.adviserinfo.sec.gov). A full description of the firm’s business operations and service offerings is contained in our Disclosure Brochure which appears as Part 2A of Form ADV. Please read the Disclosure Brochure carefully before you invest or send money.
P&I: Pensions & Investments partnered with Best Companies Group, an independent research firm specializing in identifying great places to work, to conduct a two-part survey of employers and their employees. The firm evaluated the policies, practices, philosophy, systems and demographics of each nominated company, which accounted for 25% of the total evaluation. The second part of the survey measured the employee experience and was worth 75% of the evaluation. The combined scores determined the companies receiving the award.
Barron’s: Barron’s independently ranks its list of the top 100 RIA firms based on several criteria, which it has determined in their past annual rankings by assets, revenue, and quality of practice. This year’s ranking formula also included new additional metrics such as technology spending, staff diversity, and succession planning.