As a member of the wealth team, the Financial Planner will increase, broaden, and improve our planning capabilities. The Financial Planner will help the client facing wealth management colleagues produce great outcomes and win new assets under management by assisting with the execution of personal financial plans for clients and prospects.
The Financial Planner will use their extensive experience in the development, execution and delivery of financial plans. The candidate must have strong working knowledge in all areas of the personal financial planning process - client discovery, goal setting, resources assessment, gap analysis, scenario analysis, recommendations, presenting, monitoring, and review.
- Work with assigned financial advisors to help them develop, maintain, update, present and execute financial plans to their clients.
- Proactively build and deliver plan for annual client reviews.
- Achieve sales objectives through financial planning process.
- Find new opportunities to drive additional financial planning for assigned financial advisors.
- Help the assigned financial advisors find new opportunities to broaden and deepen relationships with their clients.
- Uncover new opportunities through discovery of unmet client needs.
- Ensure the plans being developed meet our quality standards.
- Bachelor’s degree Finance preferred
- 4 - 6 years proven experience
- FINRA Series 65, 66, 67 licenses required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Extensive Experience with the execution & presentation of financial plans
- Experience utilizing various financial planning platforms
- Command of all product sets and solutions/potential vehicles
- Experience with the development & execution of a centralized planning support service is a plus
- Experience with conducting group presentations
- Proficient in Morningstar Advisor Workstation, and Salesforce preferred
- Experience with planning for high net worth, and business owners is preferred
- CFPⓇ or CHFC designation required