Make an impact by helping clients pursue their life purpose and legacy as a Wealth Advisor and Coach.
Abaris Financial Group LLC is a Concord-based wealth management firm whose mission is to change lives by facilitating personal fulfillment and a lasting legacy for our clients through holistic fee-only financial planning, life planning, coaching and investment management.
Abaris seeks a dynamic, forward-thinking advisor who wants to grow in a fee-only firm where collaboration, creativity, curiosity and community are embraced. As a Wealth Advisor and Coach at Abaris Financial Group you have the best of both worlds - you will have an existing client base with which to work and you will be rewarded for business development.
- Prepare, present and monitor comprehensive financial plans and investment portfolios
- Deliver presentations and create proposals for prospective clients
- Provide coaching and life planning services
- Develop and present client seminars, workshops and coaching programs
- Provide outstanding, proactive client service
- Develop knowledge and skills through continuing education
- Adhere to all company and industry supervisory guidelines and policies
- Represent Abaris Financial Group at various industry and networking events
Who Are We Looking For?
- 5+ years of experience in financial services
- Passionate about developing deep, meaningful relationships with clients through life planning and coaching as part of a client engagement
- Positive attitude and high energy level
- Bachelor’s degree, graduate degree preferred
- Tech Savvy
- Detail- Oriented
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities and delegate where appropriate
- Clean U-4 and U-5 History
Why Abaris Financial Group?
- Led by a Gen-X advisor with 20+ yrs experience
- Best-in-Class resources offered through our relationship with Carson Group Partners
- Multiple client fee models (AUM, hourly, fixed fee)
- Differentiated by our unique life planning and coaching services
- Competitive compensation & benefits
Abaris Financial Group LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Investment advisor services offered through CWM LLC an SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Carson Partners, a division of CWM, LLC, is a nationwide partnership of advisors. 00389082-O-0219