The Client Advisor oversees their designated team. Examples of job duties include:
• Provide financial planning and investment advice to clients and prospects.
• Work with and manage a team to ensure all work is completed and clients’ needs are met.
• Organize and lead client meetings and phone conferences.
• Develop relationships with COIs to triangulate the team and better serve the client.
• Create comprehensive financial plans for clients and monitor progress throughout the
• Construct and monitor Investment Policy Statements.
• Keep current on investments within client portfolios across all asset classes (i.e. equities,
fixed income, and alternatives).
• Interact with third party service providers (i.e. outside custodians, reporting providers, and
• Monitor client liquidity needs and daily account activity reports.
• Review monthly/quarterly client performance reports.
• Oversee documentation process for account opening, investments, money movement, and
other account maintenance.
• Maintain client confidentiality and assist in identifying potentially fraudulent activity.