Rockwood Wealth Management is an established financial advisory firm serving clientele from our office in New Hope, PA. We are in the family wealth management business focusing on high net worth clients, families, and business owners. Through a planning process built on integrity, expertise, and attention to every last detail, we navigate our clients through every phase of comprehensive financial planning and discretionary investment management. We have been serving this area and regional niche for more than 10 years and have a constantly evolving succession plan in place to ensure that we’ll be here 40+ years from now.
This is a unique opportunity unlike most in the financial services industry. First, our firm is completely independent…there is no broker dealer affiliation. Therefore, as fiduciaries our loyalty belongs exclusively to our clients. Second, we offer a competitive compensation structure (salary and bonus) and an equity ownership track for employees who demonstrate hard work and leadership characteristics while supporting the long-term goals of our firm. You will be a member of a collaborative and supportive team of high-performing colleagues all working hard to help us grow a successful and multigenerational business. At Rockwood, you won’t be stuck building your own book…all clients are clients of the entire firm; this is not an eat-what-you-kill position…we’re not that kind of firm.
We don’t trade much, we aren’t a product-centric firm and we don’t have a sales culture. We focus equally on our clients’ comprehensive financial planning deliverables and investment management. The right candidate is going to be equally comfortable generating an ultra-detailed financial plan and engineering and allocating a household portfolio across multiple accounts of different tax types…and then expertly communicating both to the client.
If you are a Wealth Advisor (not a product sales person) with 7+ years of experience, with or without an established portable client base, we encourage you to contact us to determine if you might be the right fit for our firm. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
- Base salary commensurate with experience plus incentive bonus plan.
- 401k plan with safe harbor matching employer contribution.
- Employer sponsored health insurance, dental insurance, and long-term disability insurance.
- Annual NAPFA membership.
- Education and conference allowance.
Duties and Responsibilities a Lead Wealth Advisor can expect:
- Client relationship management and development, including ongoing and regular client contact and communications in all mediums.
- Client service, including planning updates, portfolio reviews, and thought leadership in all facets of wealth planning (portfolio management, tax planning, estate planning, insurance planning, retirement planning, education planning, etc.).
- Staff supervision, management, and development, including oversight and coaching of client-facing and support staff as needed.
What we seek in a candidate:
- Deep professional curiosity about financial planning issues.
- Expertise in portfolio management, strategic asset allocation, and the ability to comfortably communicate that expertise to our clients.
- Confidence, presence, and the professional disposition to work with our most sophisticated clients.
- Relentless positivism.
- Personal integrity and ability to discreetly handle confidential data.
- Desire to work in a suburban environment and contribute to the success of a fast-growing but humble company.