Certified Financial Planner
Ogorek Wealth Management, LLC is growing quickly. With over $450 million in assets under management, we are currently seeking an experienced Financial Planner to manage our clients. The ideal candidate for this position is a certified professional who has a minimum of 5 to 10 years’ experience providing sound financial advice to a wide range of individuals. The successful applicant will join an experienced team that provides strategic advice to clients about investment planning, cash management, and estate planning.
What are you looking for?
- We offer you a hybrid-work environment with flexible hours
- Generous paid time off
- Potential for equity participation
- Best-in-class technology suite
- Top-tier support staff
- Culture that values partnership and collaboration
- Growth opportunities
This position will provide every opportunity for you to take your career to the next level.
As a Senior Financial Advisor, you will be responsible for managing client relationships. Your curiosity and passion for helping people can flourish in this role.
In this role, you will:
- Gain a deep understanding of our clients’ unique needs and aspirations to confidently advise them on their financial goals, and living a high performance life
- Develop your craft of planning
- Be an active part of a collaborative team and mentor junior associates
Qualifications and Skill Requirements
- Bachelors’ degree from an accredited university; major in financial planning preferred
- 5- 10 years’ experience providing demonstrated financial planning advice to high net worth and ultra-high net worth client relationships
- Experience with Money Guide Pro and Return on Life is a plus
- Proven track record of recruiting new clients and meeting or exceeding growth goals
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build relationships with clients and team members
- Clean compliance record
- Demonstrate good judgment and exercise decision-making skills
- Ability to manage time effectively and work independently
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) certification
- Seek to grow assets under management through referrals and new business opportunities
- Engages in networking opportunities, including professional organizations and involvement in the community
- Provides ethical and objective, holistic financial planning advice to clients
- Monitors changes in client circumstances and opportunities to provide additional financial planning services, such as cash management, insurance coverage, investment planning, estate and income tax, as well as nontraditional services
- Demonstrates a deep knowledge of our technology suite to drive better client outcomes
- Maintains awareness, understanding and compliance with “Code of Ethics”, internal policies and procedures, laws and regulations that are appropriate for his/her position