Established, expanding firm in Bellevue, WA seeks early career financial advisor. We are a growing firm that enjoys an exceedingly positive reputation for both our level of client service as well as the resources we can bring to an advisor. An ideal candidate would be looking to grow in a true collaborative, team environment rather than the constraints of a ’silo’ type of practice. We offer exceptional marketing, administrative and operational support as well as client-friendly office space. Join our team and bring your ideas for marketing and prospecting initiatives to grow your business. FINRA Series SIE/7, 63 and 65 or 66 required; CFP® desirable. Existing book of clients would be welcomed, but not required.
As a financial advisor with Mainsail Financial Group, we provide the tools (including social media presence, marketing support, and investment research) and guidance to develop and market to your unique set of strengths and skills; targeting prospective clients; identifying client needs by analyzing their present income and asset situations; recommending appropriate investment solutions; helping clients take action on your recommendations; and providing unsurpassed personal client service.
We know how challenging it can be to find that perfect opportunity, one that enables you to capitalize on your strengths and your unique talents; one that fulfills your expectations while meeting others’ needs; and one that supports your personal goals and encourages a healthy work-life balance.
Some work from home opportunity, but will become full time in office once COVID conditions allow.
- Develop and deepen client relationships
- Help individuals identify their unique financial needs and objectives:
- Establish and define the client/planner relationship.
- Develop and present personalized financial planning recommendations and/or alternatives.
- Implement and monitor financial planning recommendations.
- Analyze the income and asset situation of clients as requested (at least once annually), and update their financial plans accordingly.
- Recommend plans and products to help clients achieve their goals; identify appropriate investment and insurance solutions; discuss estate issues, tax considerations, and retirement or business planning objectives.
- Comply with all regulatory requirements; satisfy continuing education requirements.
- Work effectively with clients’ other professional advisors such as attorneys and CPAs.
- Respond to client questions and concerns.
- FINRA Series SIE/7, 63, and 65 or 66
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial; goal-oriented at an individual and team level
- Strong interpersonal skills and a genuine desire to help others