Bay Point Wealth is a well-established, rapidly growing fee-only advisory firm with offices in Maryland, North Carolina, and Florida. Our primary purpose is to help people live well through expert, unbiased financial guidance through all stages of their financial journey.
We are seeking a technology savvy, detail-oriented Operations Specialist to keep the operations of the company running smoothly and efficiently so that we can provide the highest level of service to our clients, meet all compliance standards, and provide an exceptional workplace for all our employees.
The Operations Specialist will have responsibilities in the following areas:
- Serving on Operations Team to help identify operational issues, priorities, and solutions
- Design and modify workflows in our CRM to ensure consistency and accountability across the company
- Work with technology contractors to design new software integrations and maintain and update existing tech resources
- Help maintain data integrity in our Client Resource Management (CRM) system
- Keep our document management system organized
- Support initiatives outlined by the Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Post job ads and screen candidates
- Coordinate the set-up of new employee computers
- Keep employee handbook up to date
- Send out employee satisfaction surveys
- Help implement a summer intern program
- Serve on Compliance Team, attend meetings, document decisions, and assign tasks
- Assist with updating company compliance manual and Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) required filing forms
- Complete scheduled compliance tasks, such as running monthly emergency contact report
- Track clients by state and notify Chief Compliance Officer (CCO) if we need to add new state filings.
- A 4-year college degree
- 3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience working with a variety of technologies, such as CRM, data storage and management, online calendaring, etc.