JSA Sustainable Wealth Management is unique. We fulfill our fiduciary responsibility to clients while taking a “triple bottom line” approach where people and the planet are as important as our profit. We walk the talk on environmental, social justice and good corporate governance to help our clients incorporate these principles into their investments. We even achieved B Corp certification.
We provide comprehensive financial planning for our clients in our role as fiduciaries and manage assets that incorporate ESG risk factors across investment portfolios. Our office and the Financial Advisor role is in Rhinebeck, NY. Clients are in the Hudson Valley and throughout the U.S.
We need an experienced financial advisor to help serve our existing and growing client base with thoughtful excellence. The ideal candidate for this position is a certified professional who has 5 to 10 years’ experience providing sound financial advice to a wide range of individuals. The successful applicant will join an experienced team that provides strategic advice to clients across all areas of financial planning.
What are you looking for?
A job in a welcoming, inclusive, purpose-driven environment with a team that works together to make a positive impact
- We offer you a hybrid-work environment with flexible hours
- Paid time off
- Competitive salary
- Retirement savings and other benefits
- Best-in-class technology suite, including a super cool new tool that shows client’s actual ESG impact
- Great support staff
- Culture that values partnership and collaboration
- Career growth opportunity
As a Financial Advisor, you will be responsible for managing client relationships. Your curiosity and passion for helping people can flourish in this role.
In this role, you will:
- Gain an understanding of our clients’ unique needs and aspirations to confidently advise them on their financial and ESG goals
- Join an independent firm that works with an award-winning independent broker dealer firm, Commonwealth Financial Network which provides state of the art support services
- Develop your craft of sustainable wealth planning
- Be an active part of a collaborative team and mentor junior associates
Qualifications and Skill Requirements
- 5 - 10 years’ experience providing demonstrated financial planning advice to high net worth client relationships
- Experience with Money Guide Pro, HolistaPlan, Microsoft Office and CRM a plus
- Proven track record of retaining clients and successfully onboarding new clients
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build relationships with clients and team members
- Clean compliance record. Client privacy, confidentiality and accuracy is essential
- Demonstrate good judgment and exercise decision-making skills
- Ability to manage time effectively and work independently
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) certification, or working on it with experience in client wealth management and individual tax planning
- Engage in networking opportunities, including professional organizations and involvement in the SRI/ESG community
- Provide ethical and objective, holistic financial planning advice to clients
- Monitor changes in client circumstances and opportunities to provide additional financial planning services including portfolio management, insurance and other protection planning, retirement, estate and income tax planning
- Deep knowledge and effective use of our technology to drive better client outcomes
- Follow all compliance and regulatory policies and maintain strict client confidentiality
JSA Sustainable Wealth Management is a values-based financial planning firms that embraces ESG – environmental protections, social justice, and good corporate governance. Diversity and inclusion is an essential ingredient of JSA. Step onto your strong career path to participate in a dynamic team of a growing and unique practice.