Growing wealth advisory firm with a large online presence seeks a highly motivated Financial Advisor to assist with the management of client relationships.
This is NOT a sales position. We are looking for an individual that has experience in a client-facing financial services position who can execute a client management process that delivers an exceptional “white-glove” client experience.
The right candidate will be responsible for executing the client services calendar by:
- Acting as the first point of contact on client communications
- Updating financial plans
- Monitoring client accounts for rebalancing, or other investment update needs (deposits, withdrawals, maturities, etc)
- Assisting with the creation and implementation of workflows and procedures to improve efficiency and enhance client experience
- Executing regularly scheduled investment and financial planning reviews with existing clients
- Identify new opportunities when appropriate
Qualifications & Abilities
- 3+ years experience in client-facing financial planning/wealth management
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Current CFP certification or candidacy
- Must hold series 66 or 65
- Strategic thinker, proactive, self-starter with exceptional organization and time management skills
- Ability to consistently deliver an enthusiastic white-glove client experience
- Ability to maintain full compliance with State and Federal Securities Laws and the firm’s internal policies and procedures
About Texarkana, USA
Texarkana is a fantastic place to call home. Named one of the 15 fastest-growing cities in Texas, we have a low cost of living, excellent schools, and best of all...no long commutes on your way to and from the office. Straddled on the state line of Texas and Arkansas, we have a small-town feel yet are close to Dallas (2 ½ hour drive), Little Rock (2-hour drive), and Shreveport (1-hour drive).
Compensation & Benefits
- $75,000 - $85,000 (Starting compensation will be base salary + bonus based on the firm's success. Bonus structure offers potential for notable annual increases.)
- Health insurance stipend
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Generous paid time off
- Career track available with opportunities for advancement within the firm
Contact Devin Carroll at 903-793-4014 or email@example.com
This position is on-site and not available for remote workers.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as a comprehensive or exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.