A well-established independent financial planning firm has an immediate opening for a smart, motivated client concierge to service our ever-expanding client base.
Schedule: 4 day work week, Monday – Thursday, 8am - 5pm: 36 hours (reduced 34 / 32 hour week available)
Salary: base salary plus bonuses, negotiable based on experience and educational background
Benefits: Health insurance, 2 weeks PTO, & 3% Simple IRA Match, after 90 days
Growth Opportunities for candidates who wish to obtain SIE or Series 7 certification
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver the all-important first impression for our firm
- Have an entry level opportunity in a dynamic and rewarding career
- Assist financial advisor with preparation of all client account documentation and forms
- Answer telephones and greet clients
- Managing advisors schedule, such as client meetings, wholesalers, etc
- Serves as a liaison with other functional areas, clients and vendors in the resolution of routine administrative and operational problems.
- Ability to document with detailed notes in CRM
- Distributes incoming and outgoing mail
- Performs routine office administrative tasks, such as ordering office supplies, billing and creating a welcoming environment
- Assisting with miscellaneous marketing tasks
- You consider yourself to be tech-savvy
- Experience utilizing a CRM (Customer Relationship Management System)
- Excellent communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work efficiently with interruptions
- Able to show attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Professional demeanor
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, Outlook
- SIE Certification is a plus, but not required
- RedTail CRM software knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of financial products, services, & compliance is helpful
Prefer either college degree or financial services experience. College students or recent graduates welcomed.
Must be willing to submit to background check and drug testing.
WONDERLIC TEST must be completed to be a considered candidate: https://apply.wonscore.io/F5SJAT/Wagner-Advisory-Group
**COVID Vaccine NOT required**
Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com