An Exciting opportunity to progress your career as a Digital Virtual Engagement Associate (VEA) and gain your Securities Industry Essential (SIE) and Series 7 and 63 licensing exams. This role is office-based in our 1 New York Plaza - downtown Manhattan office.
The Wealth Management Business Development & Field Training organization supports the Firm’s Financial Advisors by managing the field sales support of non-banking products and the business development functions for our branch network.
VEAs will leverage Morgan Stanley’s state-of-the-art tools on behalf of experienced Financial Advisors, helping them develop their business and increase client engagement.
- Use the Firm’s digital tools on behalf of Financial Advisors to enhance client relationships and generate increased business.
- Drive adoption of the Goals Based Wealth Management strategy with Financial Advisors.
- Manage Financial Advisor’s digital presence via channels such as Social Media and FA Websites. Tasks would include (but not limited to) initial set-up, monitoring metrics, and updating / posting new content.
- Publish client newsletters, created from pre-approved content, on behalf of Financial Advisors to create consistent communication catered to specific audiences.
- Proactively analyze client relationships and make recommendations to Financial Advisors on how to supplement the client experience.
- Establish, maintain and support strong working relationships with their Financial Advisors. Demonstrate accountability and a strong work ethic to promote confidence and trust in their work.