Founded in 2008, Hightower is a wealth management firm that provides investment, financial and retirement planning services to individuals, foundations and family offices, as well as 401(k) consulting and cash management services to corporations. Hightower’s capital solutions, operational support services, size and scale empower its vibrant community of independent-minded wealth advisors to grow their businesses and help their clients achieve their vision of “well-th. rebalanced.” As a member of Hightower, Egan Wealth Advisors’ foundation is their commitment to supporting their clients’ well-being and deeply rooted trust.
For the Advisor role, we are seeking a person who has some experience in the financial advisory or wealth management world and wants to build on it by working in a team-based environment learning from a variety of successful advisors. We seek someone who is interested in the opportunity to grow into a role that includes managing client relationships and to grow into a lead advisor role with business development responsibilities.
- Work closely with Lead Advisor to manage client relationship.
- Review client data from tax returns, estate plans, insurance policies, and investments in order to prepare financial plans using our process and software tools.
- Lead preparation and follow up for prospective and current client meetings.
- Work with Lead Advisor to incorporate strategy for referrals/introductions.
- Work with Lead Advisor to contact clients regarding current events that may affect their investments.
- Organize and maintain a schedule of client reviews for Lead Advisors.
- Work in conjunction with our investment teams to keep client portfolios on target.
- Participate and engage in firm-wide initiatives as well as internal teams related to Employee Experience, Client Experience, Investments, Financial Planning, and Technology.
The candidate should have strong professional verbal and written communication, and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to motivate self and others to deliver a high-quality output, possibly within tight timeframes.
The ideal candidate will have experience and attributes in the following areas:
- Strong interpersonal skills and an innate ability to build immediate rapport with personnel and clients
- Bring a strong team mindset and see advisory services as a career
- Solid understanding of client needs; experience in delivering client-focused solutions
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key decision makers
- Strong professional verbal and written communication skills
- Proven interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Positive and curious attitude
- Attention to details
- Deliver high quality output, possibly within tight timeframes
- Likes to have fun while working hard
- 5-7 Years of professional experience
- BS degree from an accredited institution required
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) a plus. Otherwise, committed to starting CFP program within the first year of employment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player able to work in a collegial and collaborative environment
What You’ll Get
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive benefit package (Health, Dental, Disability and Vision insurance)
- Financial Wellness: 401(k) with matching contributions
- Work/life Balance: Vacation time, flexible schedule/working location
- Mentorship program and career planning with senior advisors
- Exposure to advisors at different career and life stages
- Fun social events throughout the year