The Paraplanner is primarily responsible for working with individual clients throughout the financial planning process: initial plan creation and presentation, execution of action items for implementation, and ongoing plan updates/analysis. These responsibilities will be enacted in conjunction with the lead advisor and planning department’s guidance. The position requires comfort with client interactions, understanding of financial planning and investment management, and the organizational ability to track and follow-through with important tasks over various time periods.
- Client contact to gather needed information
- Utilize our planning approach in developing and updating financial plans
- Review of planning work with lead advisor prior to presentations
- Taking part in client meetings to take meeting notes, add input as needed, and execute meeting takeaways
- Follow-up communication and task tracking
- Streamline internal planning process for efficiency and accuracy
- Absolute attention to detail to reaffirm trust and confidence in the plan
Our firm is focused on planning, investment management, and taking on the financial planning at a level that allows clients to feel unencumbered by financial concerns so they they can truly fulfil what's purposeful in their lives. Our culture shuns the notion of sales and instead focuses fully on doing an excellent job for our clients as that creates great relationships and long-term success for everyone.