Full time position in Irvine, CA for financial adviser/wealth manager with 5+ years’ experience preparing and presenting financial plans to wealth management clients and managing client’s portfolios. We are a fee-only registered investment advisor acting only in the best interest of our clients – as fiduciaries.
Financial Planning: work independently to develop, present and monitor customized financial plans, as well as partner with other team members, frequently taking the lead on client matters.
- Offer clients an educational/consultative approach
- Cultivating client relationships
- Comfortable speaking in workshop type setting
- 5+ years experience in financial planning with some sales experience
- Required: Bachelor’s Degree
- Required: Series 65 required (waived if Certified Financial Planner)
- Desirable: CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™ professional
- Desirable: experience with eMoney Advisor, Right Capital, Tamarac, Practifi (Salesforce), Microsoft Office, Hubspot
Portfolio Management: invest and rebalance assets to meet the client’s goals/objectives and participate in meetings with clients.
- Strong investment acumen and knowledge of broader planning topics
- Ad Hoc analysis and research
- High integrity
- Team player
- Strong work ethic
- Strong organization skills
- Detail-oriented with consistent and prompt follow-up