Are you looking to be part of a company where you have exciting opportunities to learn, grow and make a positive impact?
Join a team where each employee is empowered to listen generously, speak straight, collaborate, and build each other up through mutual accountability and shared success?
If that is what you’re looking for, this is your chance to be part of an amazing organization!
GCG Financial, LLC, an Alera Group Company, is searching for a Dynamic and Enthusiastic Financial Planner to join their Wealth Management team.
The successful candidate will assist GCG advisors and their clients with comprehensive wealth planning strategies and advice across a range of financial planning needs.
- Assist with the creation of actionable financial recommendations for clients and prospects
- Research various financial planning questions
- Become proficient utilizing the firm’s financial planning software tool, eMoney, to review and analyze client financial goals and objectives with respect to all aspects of financial and estate planning
- Utilize firm’s proprietary CRM system to track revenue growth attributable to financial planning activities
- Assist with the compilation of detailed financial reports using calculations, data, and other client-approved information
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- CFP® or CFP Certification preferred
- Series 7, preferred but not required
- Client facing financial planning experience required
- Ability to perform research and compile reports through forecasting and data analysis
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint