Senior Financial Advisor in Albany/Westchester area – High Probability Advisors (Headquarters - Rochester NY)
High Probability Advisors (HPA) is looking for an experienced Financial Advisor to serve our high net worth and retirement plan clients from the Capital Region to New York City. The ideal candidate will have experience building strong client relationships through the delivery of thoughtful advisory services and excellent client service.
HPA is a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) headquartered in Rochester, NY. We serve high net worth individuals, large multigenerational families, institutions and businesses with innovative investment management, financial planning, and retirement services solutions. As we built HPA, we took advantage of the best ideas, strategies, research, technology, and relationship management techniques available today, while driving towards our mission of bringing sanity and authenticity back to the wealth management and retirement services industry. We believe our solutions provide our clients with consistency in reaching long-term risk/return expectations and, when combined with behavioral/planning components, the highest probability of success.
In addition, HPA has built an affiliation with one of the largest CPA firms in the country that serves as a source of strong referrals and provides our client base with immediate access to broad accounting expertise.
- Entrepreneurial orientation
- Self-starter with an ability to work independently
- 5+ years of professional experience within the investment advisory industry
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with financial planning software (eMoney), models, and topics
- An understanding of retirement plan solutions including structures, mechanics, and providers
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or Liberal Arts subjects a plus
- Series 63, 65, 6 and 7 are a plus
We are looking for a candidate to represent HPA in a region that will be important for the firm’s future growth, including building client relationships across a variety of client types and servicing those relationships over time. In addition, we are looking for someone who can build strong relationships with the affiliated CPA partners & principals in the Albany and NYC offices. Some of the responsibilities would include:
- Provide the firm's financial planning, retirement advisory and investment services to clients
- Cultivate client relationships and provide ongoing client service
- Prepare and deliver financial plans
- Deliver participant education and plan sponsor support