The Wealth Management Associate position will work directly with the AdvicePeriod team in Millbrae CA to support a growing Partner Advisor team. We are seeking a Wealth Management Associate who can quickly partner with the team in handling the responsibilities outlined below. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of an experienced and growing entrepreneurial team and will provide exposure to a broad range of advisory services.
What You Do:
- You will provide client administration and relationship management support for the Partner Advisor team’s clients.
- As a member of the Partner Advisor team, you will work with the team to establish client investment objectives and asset allocation within the parameters of the firm’s investment models.
- You will assist with the team with comprehensive Financial Planning engagements.
- As a Wealth Management Associate, you are the internal liaison between the Partner Advisor team, Operations, and the Advisory Team.
- You will ensure that all aspects of the client service experience are optimized, while also managing the day-to-day operations of the business.
- Additionally, you will provide technical support to the Partner Advisor team, including data gathering, scenario building, trade proposals, investment analysis, and presentation preparation.
- You will engage with other members of the AdvicePeriod internal team to source best practices and ideas.
- Portfolio management execution and documentation, including investing and rebalancing client portfolios; monitoring cash positions for trading; and evaluating additional investment opportunities
- Client portfolio oversight, including monitoring performance, taxes, and liquidity events
- Task management and Client Relationship Management
- Client meeting coordination and material preparation
- Participation in client meetings and prospect consultations
- Client onboarding organization and administration
- Execution and oversight of client operational requests
- Performance reporting reviews
- Money movement coordination
- Client document organization and compilation
- Preparation of balance sheets, asset allocation, and portfolio transition analyses in conjunction with the Advisory team
- Develop an understanding of the client’s entire financial and family situation in order to structure a goals-based financial and investment plan
- Utilize sophisticated financial planning software and specialized planning tools
What You Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of relevant work experience in wealth management CFP® welcomed, but not required
- Series 65 license preferred or must acquire in the first two months of employment
- Highly organized, detail-oriented approach to working with clients
- Demonstrated investment management and trading experience
- Operations knowledge and experience regarding client onboarding and administration
- Understanding of basic financial, retirement, and tax planning concepts
- Keen interest in learning more about investment management and financial planning including risk management, tax strategy, and retirement and estate planning
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary, team-based incentive plan, 401(K), and medical/dental/vision benefits
- After the initial training period, we may offer flexibility for some remote work
- An Inc. Best Workplace and Entrepreneur Top Culture environment
- Training through company-sponsored events
- Mentorship opportunities with some of the top industry leaders