Waldron Private Wealth (Waldron) is looking to fill a wealth planning position and is seeking a motivated, organized and task oriented individual. This individual will be responsible for executing Waldron’s financial planning process which encompasses analysis, client deliverables, technical planning topics, and value-added idea generation.
In this role you will:
- Review, analyze and create reports and presentations which encompass all aspects of a client’s financial picture excluding investments duties.
- Perform client related duties assigned by Director – Wealth Planning and/or engagement Service Advisors.
- Seek out and participate in the learning and development of technical planning skills by reading publications, journals, technical planning sessions and conferences, continuing education, etc.
- Generate new planning ideas and strategies and apply them to current and prospective client situations focusing on income tax, estate planning, risk analysis, cash flow needs and other planning related topics.
- Summarize trust documents, income tax returns and estate plans using various reports and flowcharts to simplify the client’s financial environment.
- Run internal GAP process for assigned prospective clients to prepare the closing team to demonstrate Waldron’s unique value add including oversight of all related deliverables.
- Aid in the collaboration of the planning department by giving educational presentations on new or complex techniques to facilitate the growth and education of the entire team.
- Collaborate with team members to research new resources and technologies to add efficiencies to the planning process.
- Review and update CRM and financial planning systems with new financial data to ensure that client reports are accurate.
- Attend and participate in client meetings; review all meeting notes and make necessary updates in applicable planning system.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance or related field required.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a financial planning role required. Experience in the UHNW space preferred.
- Passed CFP, CPA, JD or other approved advanced credential required.
- Series 65 required or obtained within three (3) months unless regulatory exemption is granted.
- Demonstrated technical proficiency on relevant financial planning topics.
Waldron is a boutique wealth management firm that advises a select group of multigenerational families, business owners and corporate executives. We are dedicated to providing our clients with comprehensive financial planning and independent, goal-based investment management. Waldron has been consistently ranked as a top financial advisor by industry leading publications including Barron’s, Forbes, and the Financial Times.
At Waldron we offer our employees:
Comprehensive medical benefits – currently we cover 100% of your medical premium!
Dental and Vision coverage
Short and Long Term Disability
401(k) Profit Sharing
Paid Time Off
Financial Planning Advice