GoalVest Advisory is a rapidly growing SEC-registered investment advisor with the mission to bring institutional caliber investing and high touch client service to all our clients. We work with individuals and families directly and also serve as an investment partner to other financial advisors.
We are looking for an experienced, eager candidate to join the team and share in the excitement as we build out our platform.
The financial planning associate will help us in each stage of the client journey:
- Analyze prospect data and help prepare a proposal book for initial meeting
- Onboard client through EMoney to gather financial data, goals, objectives, concerns and other inputs
- Prepare cash flow projections, retirement projections, tax estimates, scenario analysis, etc in EMoney to help guide recommendations to clients
- Assist in ongoing client maintenance - opening of account, handling distributions, reporting requests and ad hoc client requests as they come in
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiencies and best practices through out the client experience
Who we are looking for:
- someone excited about wealth management
- that loves getting into the details of numbers
- can work independently to figure things out but also works well as part of a team
- is interested in pursuing CFP if you don't have already
- has had at least 2 years working experience with EMoney or other financial planning software
- is experienced with the financial planning process