We have an immediate opening for a key role on our team that will lead the preparation of comprehensive financial plans and presentation materials for our clients.
Our full-service financial advisory practice serves high net worth and emerging high net worth clients with wealth management, tax-efficient savings strategies, estate planning, risk management, and retirement planning.
Financial Planning Analyst Job Duties:
- Use data gathered by financial advisors during client meetings and our firms’ proprietary planning process to create analyses and recommendations for financial advisors to present to clients
- Verify data entered and follow-up with clients for additional information needed
- Work with advisor to adjust inputs and planning strategy as needed
- Print and bind final client presentations
- Maintain client confidence and trust through zero defect work and professional communications
- Manage up to ensure client presentations are prepared, reviewed, and finalized prior to meetings
- Drive research and make recommendations for complex planning cases and unique scenarios
Completion of the following certifications, licenses, and designations within the timelines outlined below are requirements of the position.
- Contracting as an Associate Financial Representative
- This includes passing the MA Health & Life Producers Exam and all internal contracting requirements within the first 3 months of employment
- Designation as an Associate Financial Advisor (AFA)
- This requires completing both Series 7 and 66 licensing through FINRA and any additional internal requirements within the first 9 months of employment
Pursuit of the Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) designation is highly encouraged.
Financial Planning Analyst Candidate MUST possess the following:
• A high level of proficiency and comfort in Excel
• Strong mathematical and analytical orientation
• Meticulous detail orientation (requires proofing of language and numerical work to produce client-ready materials)
• Procedural work habits / exceptional organization (ability to keep track of many moving pieces and details across dozens of clients)
• Strong work ethic/desire to get the job done right
• Initiative and an ownership mentality
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Familiarity with personal financial planning topics and concepts, investments, and insurance
The Financial Planning Analyst role will be a great fit for someone who:
• Is exacting and expects/ strives for perfection
• Seeks a role requiring ownership and a high degree of responsibility
• Enjoys a fast-paced role with many moving pieces to keep track of and manage
• Is a self-starter who goes above and beyond and is not comfortable leaving tasks incomplete or partially finished
• Wants to be part of a driven team and fast-paced, high-performance environment
• Desires a role with the ability to develop strong expertise, serve clients and provide best-in-class support within a high-performance team
• Has a positive, upbeat, and can-do attitude