TIRAS WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Named #4 on HBJ’s Best Places to Work in Houston in 2021!!
We are looking to add several experienced candidates to support our practice.
Client Service Paraplanner
This position may be responsible for:
- Providing sales support for one or more advisors;
- Providing information and research to our financial advisors regarding accounts and investments;
- Preparing investment reports;
- Providing advisors with necessary call-back information including account-specific research;
- Answering client questions and resolving client issues;
- Executing client projects and performing related work as required;
- Providing support by taking and returning calls;
- Managing calendars;
- Using CRM to manage client records and document client interaction for task initiation and completion;
- Scheduling client meetings for advisors;
- Communicating with clients (phone and email) regarding outstanding issues, new business, etc.;
- Developing and maintaining client relationships;
- Reviewing and updating client information as needed for client review meetings;
- Performing general account maintenance;
- Performing other allowable duties as assigned by the financial advisors, associate financial advisors, and Operations Director.
Specific Experience, Knowledge, and Skills Required:
- Strong analytical and written communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Direct attention to detail and organization
- 3-5 years work experience in a personal financial advisory/sales and client services role
- Strong sense of ownership, ability to work quickly and accurately
- Positive attitude and sincere willingness to constantly learn and grow
- Ability to build internal and external relationships
- Highly proficient in Microsoft office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Salesforce/CRM experience preferred
- Associate's degree required
- Certificate in Blockchain and Digital Assets a plus
- Series 7 and 66/63 licenses or the desire to obtain a plus
Starting compensation between $80,000 and $95,000 depending on experience and qualifications.
Benefits: We offer competitive pay and opportunity for growth. Company benefits include medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, paid parking, generous PTO and 401(k) plan with matching, monthly chair massages by a certified massage therapist, Tuesday breakfasts, and Friday lunches. We also offer the potential for a car allowance and travel allowance benefit.
Our Products and Services: Personal financial planning for retirement, investments, wealth preservation strategies, tax management strategies, small businesses, and education funding.
For consideration, please send resumes to April Thomson @ firstname.lastname@example.org.