Financial & Realty Services, LLC a professional services firm in Calverton, Maryland, is currently recruiting Professional Retirement Counselors to service our institutional client, Nationwide/City of Philadelphia Deferred Compensation Plan. Position is located in Philadelphia, PA.
Serve as a financial resource to existing and potential participants by providing counseling and guidance on the features and benefits of defined contribution retirement savings plans which will drive sales growth.
- Provide assistance and support to the Program Director that may include: assistance with training on new presentations, product information, and policy or process changes; function as a point of contact for inquiries and help troubleshoot problems; manage special projects that may relate to marketing, customer service, enrollment and other administrative processes of the deferred compensation program.
- One-on-one meetings with near-retirement state employees covering distribution planning, asset allocation, retention strategies, transfer-in opportunities and cash flow analysis.
- Assist with benefit fairs and savings expos
- Creation and presentation of educational materials and financial workshop.
- Coordination of business generating activities
- Retention calls
- Financial Planning
Skills: Excellent sales, communication and presentation skills required. Must be able to work independently with little supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; CFP Designation required; and experience in a corporate, federal, state or municipal agency.
- Pennsylvania Life & Health, Series 6 or 7, and/or 65/66 licensed
- Competitive salary/Bonuses
- Medical/dental/life/disability insurance
- Paid holidays and annual leave
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer