Marshall Wealth Management Group is a growing financial advisory firm seeking to fill a Financial Planning Associate role. We specialize in helping people navigate from pre-retirement through their remaining life phases. Our approach is holistic and client relationship-oriented, with the objective of helping our clients plan for and attain what is most important to them and their loved ones. Our approach integrates financial planning, investment, tax, estate, retirement, and elder care planning.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Financial Planning:
- Analyze and deliver financial planning concepts
- Coordinate current financial plans and/or develop new plans and strategies
- Manage, maintain and service client financial planning and investment operations for firms’ book of business
- Research and analyze financial solutions
- Assess new clients overall financial picture with thorough fact-finding and needs analysis to align with their goals.
- Portfolio Construction and Maintenance:
- Research and analyze various portfolio construction processes
- Research stocks, bonds, real estate, investment sectors and economic factors
- Assist in portfolio construction and maintenance of over $250 million in client assets
- Assist in trading and managing over $250 million in client assets
- Manage firm’s processes around portfolio construction and maintenance
- Operational Support:
- Work in tandem with advisors to prepare for client meetings, anticipating the needs of both advisors & clients.
- Keep the team updated on all client requests or concerns.
- Build and foster relationships with all clients, prospects, and business professionals.
- Work to secure and maintain relationships by creating a customized client service experience.
- Assist in acquisitions when the opportunities arise
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S in Finance, desirable but not required)
- CFP® candidate / designation.
- A minimum of 2 years in the finance industry.
- Pass a FINRA background check
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to easily engage and build solid relationships with clients, prospects, team members and business professionals.
- Extremely articulate with strong communication skills, critical thinking, and the ability to problem-solve.
- Organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, follow through and multi-task autonomously.
- EXTREMELY tech savvy
- Professional and polished
Helpful, but not required:
- FINRA registration Series 6, 7, 65, 66
- CA Insurance License
Pay & Structure:
- $70 – $90k/yr, BOE
- Bonus structure, after 90-day probation
- Medical / Dental insurance plan
- Paid certification and license fees
*Relocation Assistance Not Provided*