Benjamin F. Edwards Company (BFE) is a privately held predominately employee-owned investment firm with a storied history spanning over 130 years. BFE is highly regarded, client-centered, and built upon time-honored values of trust, integrity, and mutual respect. Through a network of 73 branch offices across 27 states the firm is enjoying robust growth. With the resources and capabilities of the largest firms but with the culture of a family and employee-owned business, we invite high-quality candidates t0 explore an opportunity to join our firm. For more information, please visit https://benjaminfedwards.com/careers/.
The Northfield N.J. branch is seeking experienced advisors to join successful well-established teams to help provide a superior level of service to our client base. This is a unique opportunity to work directly with teams of experienced professionals, and an opportunity to participate in a partnership succession plan.
Essential Tasks Include:
-Assist in servicing existing clients and appealing to prospective new clients.
- Prepare investment solutions and reports for client presentations.
- Collect and input data to create financial plans using MoneyGuidePro.
- Periodically monitor and update those financial plans.
- Assist with client onboarding and service requests.
- Collaborate with other advisors.
- Conduct investment research, analysis, and reporting.
- Create and advance marketing campaigns.
The perfect candidate would possess most of the following qualities and skillsets:
- Diligent, self-motivated, professional, analytical, attention to detail, service orientated.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Dedicated team player
- Managerial skills, forward thinking, ability to envision with a wide view.
- Empathic and passionate about helping clients reach their financial goals. Clients’ success is our success.
Experience in the financial planning industry is required. The preferred applicant would have a Series 7 and 66 along with a CFP or be willing to obtain those licenses in the near future. Life, Health and LTC licenses are also preferred. Bachelor’s degree or higher-level education.
If you are interested in this promising opportunity, please send your letter of introduction along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benjamin F. Edwards & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer