Hi. We’re Vital Financial - a first of its kind Financial Technology company looking to reinvent financial advisory from the ground up for the modern consumer. Vital will define a new Fintech category: 360 Wealth Acceleration - becoming the first advisory purpose built to meet all the wealth needs of the most attractive professions, one career-type at a time. The concept for Vital is being led by Venture Design firm Juxtapose, a unique VC model that has helped successfully launch more than 20 businesses across healthcare and technology over the last 25 years, most recently including Tend, Orchard and Care/of. 2 years of their research into the Financial Services space has proven that financial planning and wealth management are stuck in the 20th century. Vital is here to fix that.
Project Vital’s mission is to deliver comprehensive financial products and services customized specifically for individual professions. The job of the Client Services and Advice, Planning and Investing groups is to provide our Customers with groundbreaking customized Advisory that is tailored to our customers’ specific needs, all while ensuring a seamless and best in class experience in working with us. In an industry that lacks both individual guidance and support, our teams are here to provide a personalized approach to Wealth Management and Financial Advisory.
The Wealth Advisor will guide all of the financial decisions of our customers through detailed financial planning and modeling, making recommendations based on what is best for the customer both in the short and long term as opposed to what yields the highest advisory fee. As an industry expert this person should be able to have the training and instincts to give clients the direction they need on where they are, where they want to be and how to get there, asking for guidance from Senior advisors on the team when necessary. Key to this role will be bringing on net new assets from our customers and leading clients to take advantage of the full set of product/services that Vital offers. This person needs to be a tech savvy ambassador for the company, using technology to enable ongoing dialogue and cultivate strong relationships with clients, always ensuring client satisfaction and retention by addressing the comprehensive and specific needs of the clients we serve. We succeed when our customers succeed so that will be a guiding principle to this role.
- Deliver complex financial plans to customers early in their career as well as high net worth customers later in their career, scaling rapidly to achieve Vital’s client practice efficiency goals.
- Bring on net new assets from customers through recommended best fit financial planning, not what yields the highest advisory fee for the firm.
- Be a trusted ambassador for the company and space expert, knowing the finest details of how to best serve our customers based on the market and their lifecycle needs.
- Help advise and sometimes take lead on other tertiary Client Services departments as we grow (Insurance, Tax, etc).
- 5-8+ years of Wealth Advisory experience
- Bachelor's Degree and Financial Competence CFP or Masters in Financial Planning, or willingness to get one
- Incredible relationship builder who is purpose driven and highly empathetic
- Utilizes being a space expert as a superpower, knowing all the latest trends in Wealth Management and Financial planning as well as the needs of the profiles of our customers
- Driven by a growth mindset but with a laser focus on how to best serve our customers, not what yields the highest advisory fee
- Must thrive in a collaborative 0-1 environment, utilizing expert knowledge in the space to elevate every function and colleague
- The hunger, drive, and resiliency to join an early stage company in an ultra competitive space. Should be able to recognize, pursue and seize opportunities without being told to do so, while also diagnosing current issues with the same mentality.
- Knows how to fix things with urgency and ownership.
- Eager to work with a passionate, motivated and driven team with different perspectives and backgrounds. We ride peaks and valleys as a team, always pulling each other up when needed but also celebrating big when we win.