Hi. We’re Vital Financial - a first of its kind Financial Technology company looking to reinvent financial advisory from the ground up for the modern consumer. Vital will define a new Fintech category: 360 Wealth Acceleration - becoming the first advisory purpose built to meet all the wealth needs of the most attractive professions, one career-type at a time. The concept for Vital is being led by Venture Design firm Juxtapose, a unique VC model that has helped successfully launch more than 20 businesses across healthcare and technology over the last 25 years, most recently including Tend, Orchard and Care/of. 2 years of their research into the Financial Services space has proven that financial planning and wealth management are stuck in the 20th century. Vital is here to fix that.
Project Vital’s mission is to deliver comprehensive financial products and services customized specifically for individual professions. The job of the Client Services and Advice, Planning and Investing groups is to provide our Customers with groundbreaking customized Advisory that is tailored to our customers’ specific needs, all while ensuring a seamless and best in class experience in working with us. In an industry that lacks both individual guidance and support, our teams are here to provide a personalized approach to Wealth Management and Financial Advisory.
The Insurance and Risk Strategist will use expert industry knowledge and experience to translate sometimes complicated and complex Risk and Insurance Industry vernacular into understandable, simple language that our physician clients can both comprehend and reason through why and how it can help them achieve their unique goals. This person will be a subject matter expert in risk management and its products’ applications across a wide range of wealth management topics, understanding that products can have dual applications and all are not sometimes needed. They will also be an expert technically across a broad range of Risk Management Products including Umbrella, Life, Disability, Long Term Care and Health Insurance, having a high understanding of how to individually use each product’s as well as how they interact with other solutions and strategies. As a guiding principle, this person will understand where the Wealth Management and Financial Services industry falls short and have the desire to fix it, recommending the best products for clients based on what works best for them, not the sponsoring firm.
- Propose Insurance solutions to Vital’s client base by breaking down industry specific language into simple terms that all physicians can understand and reason through how and why that solution takes them closer to their goals.
- As a revenue driving role, this person will use their industry knowledge and expertise to make recommendations to clients, not just about what products to use but why they should work with us to use them, all while maintaining the highest level of sales integrity by recommending products that are the best fit for the client.
- Build content and scripting across the Advisory process by understanding the parameters of every product, the decision trees associated with them and the technology expertise required.
- As a CRM and pipeline expert, this person will use reporting to make the best recommendations possible around the many stages of the sales funnel as to when Insurance Solutions should be proposed.
- 5-8+ years experience as a Risk and Insurance Specialist at an RIA, solution provider, or an applicable Fintech company
- Industry Knowledge and intelligence to make the best product recommendations as well as communicate in simple language to the client why we are making the recommendation
- A true sales person at heart with the highest level of sales integrity possible, making recommendations on what’s best for the client
- The hunger and drive to change the Financial Services industry for the better
- Thrives in an autonomous work environment and is self-sufficient, not just moving fast but doing things well by identifying and fixing problems without being told what to do
- A meticulously organized person who believes that ‘organization is Zen’ and is uncomfortable when their house is not in order.
- Must thrive in a collaborative 0-1 environment, utilizing their expert knowledge in the space as their superpower and elevating every function and colleague they work with.
- The hunger, drive, and resiliency to join an early-stage company in an ultra-competitive space. Should be able to recognize, pursue and seize opportunities without being told to do so, while also diagnosing current issues with the same mentality.
- Knows how to fix things with urgency and ownership.
- Eager to work with a passionate, motivated and driven team with different perspectives and backgrounds. We ride peaks and valleys as a team, always pulling each other up when needed but also celebrating big when we win
- Employer sponsored health insurance (mental, dental, vision)
- Equity compensation
- 401k + 4% match
- Commuter benefits
- Remote working flexibility
- Flexible paid time off
A guiding hiring principle at Vital is hiring people who are aligned with our company values so if this role isn't for you but you like what we're doing and can align with our working style please get in touch. We always look to include different perspectives to make us all better.