Be an integral and necessary member of a team of two Certified Financial Planner™ professionals providing exceptional Fee-Only Wealth Management Services to 90-100 wonderful client families. Actively participate in all aspects of the business operation including direct client interaction and leadership of client relationships.
Requirements to be successful:
- Passed CFP® educational and exam requirements (experience can be in process)
- Exceptional Customer Service skills with a strong sense of urgency and desire to deliver with excellence.
- Strong financial analysis, technology, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to learn
- Willingness to jump in and do whatever needs to be done.
- Ability to be flexible, adjusting priorities and operating in a constantly changing environment of priorities and client requests.
- Self-motivated and thrives in a non-office type environment
- Promptness and meets commitments
- Desire to help clients meet their financial and life goals and objectives.
- Willingness for limited local and travel within the US.
- COVID-19 vaccinated including booster shot
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Working with clients on all aspects of their financial planning requests and requirements via phone, e-mail and in-person meetings.
- Expert on custodian’s (Fidelity Investments) software and operations (new accounts, investment purchases and sales, cashiering activities).
- Development and updating of client portfolios using firm proprietary portfolio management program.
- Development of comprehensive financial plans with specific analysis and recommendations in each of the following areas: risk and insurance, cash flow and taxes, portfolio implementation, retirement planning, college funding, executive compensation and estate planning.
- Providing leadership in the transition and integration of new clients to the firm.
- Creation and updating of initial and annual Monte Carlo retirement model analyses.
- Development and implementation of income tax analyses
- Development and presentation of Social security analyses
- Development of ad-hoc as needed financial analyses to help address a specific client need.
- Expert on firm’s Customer Relationship Management tool (Redtail).
- Expert and advocate for using E-Money
- Tracking and follow up on identified firm work processes (e.g. annual required minimum distributions, inherited IRA distribution requirements, client cash requirements, etc)
- Creation and completion of annual client performance reporting results.
- Anything else needed to deliver exceptional customer service to our clients.
Compensation & Benefits:
Competitive compensation benefits (salary, retirement contribution, health care, training, vacation) commensurate with experience and job responsibilities.
A fun and rewarding place to work and grow.
Objective is to work from home following an initial training period (no brick and mortar offices to go to).
Our offices are located in: Cincinnati, OH; Beavercreek (Dayton), OH; Malvern (Philadelphia), PA; Sarasota, FL; and York, ME.
Looking for a person living or willing to live within 50 miles of Cincinnati, OH.
As with most small businesses, this role includes both financial planning including direct client interaction and a level of administrative responsibilities as well.