Are you a bright professional with experience in the financial planning/investment field? Are you organized and able to work independently? Do you have exceptional attention to detail and an ability to complete error-free work? Are you computer-savvy? Do you enjoy assisting clients in servicing accounts while providing exceptional service? If so, you may be the person we are looking for to work in our small, professional firm.
We are looking for a financial advisor assistant/client service associate for a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ in Carlsbad. Our company, Financial Planning Solutions, Inc., offers comprehensive financial planning services to meet the various needs of clients. As a client orientated firm, we need an individual who shares our desire to help clients achieve their financial goals. The person filling this position will assist the Operations Manager with the administrative duties of the office.
2-4 years of relevant experience in the financial services industry required. Experience assisting a financial advisor/planner preferred. Ability to multi-task with a superior attention to detail and follow-up along with the ability to effectively prioritize workload and meet deadlines. Exceptional customer service experience with the ability to communicate on a professional level either in person, on the phone, or through email. Familiar with a variety of the field's terminology, concepts, practices, and procedures along with the ability to maintain attention to detail while under pressure, as well as to view details in the overall context of the client’s circumstances. Strong computer skills with a proficiency in computer programs, including Microsoft Office Suite and CRM.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Overall duty is to maintain a business where all aspects of the office flow smoothly.
• Answer phone calls, handle customer service, client needs, vendor requests, etc.
• Process insurance and security applications and paperwork, reviewing for completeness before submission and track pending business paperwork
• Prepare for client meetings
• Anticipate advisor needs and handle them proactively
• Update and use CRM system efficiently to handle tasks, scheduling, follow up, new contact, etc.
• Provide total office coverage in the absence of the Operations Manager
• Regularly review Commonwealth news items, technology updates, and e-mail communications; report pertinent information back to advisor
A background check and fingerprinting is required and will be conducted upon hiring.
This is a full-time position at 32+ hours per week (5 days a week; 6-8 hours per day). Hours may vary based on occasional variation in workload.
To inquire about this position please send:
• Cover Letter explaining why you would be a good fit for this position
• Salary/Hourly Requirements
**Please note that in order to be considered for this position, Salary Requirements must be submitted!