We are equals in our firm, what differentiates each of us is our passions and interests. Not all clients and Advisors are a good fit for each other – we believe in working with clients that feed your soul. Maybe helping small businesses with their 401k’s feeds your soul yet helping widows feed another.
The Passion path we are looking to fill is to service affluent self-made successful women who, although they have done well for themselves, they don’t have time to handle their finances and don’t truly know where to begin.
We are all working and saving for the “Golden Years” called retirement, yet for most people- they don’t really understand their money and investments.
A lot of affluent people are expected by society to understand investments since they are successful with their income- this can cause a feeling of embarrassment if they don’t.
This role requires an Advisor that can go further than just the money, to be able to relate with these women and make them feel secure. This Advisor needs to have a passion for client facing meetings, hosting client events, being able to make the complicated world of finance seem a little easier, the ability to use stories to help the clients understand at least from a 30,000 ft view what is going on. This role doesn’t require building portfolios, but you will be expected to learn our portfolio holdings and our investment Philosophy and to be able to select which portfolios and complementary investment vehicles such as annuities should be used.
The position’s responsibilities include effectively developing comprehensive financial plans, presentation of the plans, and providing ongoing advice to clients. The Advisor will be the lead relationship manager for their clients.
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate is a CFP professional who is tired of red tape and bureaucracy. We work within an Independent Broker/Dealer meaning we retain much greater control of the direction of our business. All of our team came from Fortune 500 companies and were not fans of the impersonal feel of many large company cultures. We value work/life balance, and our offices hours emphasize that:
Monday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 P
Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: - CLOSED (Though this is often a great day for us to catch up if need be)
Additionally, the ideal candidate is inspired by self-care, is open minded in life, prioritizes physical and mental health in their personal life, and is passionate about expanding our niche of working with these highly accomplished women.
- CFP® designation required
- Optional: Existing book of business
- Minimum 4-6 years of financial planning experience
- Series 7 & 66
- Bachelors Degree
- Proficiency in MS Office and comfortable learning new software programs
- Strong ethics, with a customer-oriented attitude
- Outstanding communication skills, with the ability to foster long-term relationship
- Georgia Life and Health License
- Familiarity with Redtail CRM software or similar
- Experience with estate/trust planning
Current tech stack:
· Emoney – Financial Planning
· Envestnet- Portfolio Management
· Redtail- CRM
- Competitive base salary with performance-based bonuses
- Competitive paid time-off
- 401(k) with profit sharing/company matching program
- In-house marketing efforts for lead generation
- Family office with great company culture
- Potential of partnership