Hallmark Capital Management
Hallmark Capital Management, a $2.1 billion RIA with offices in New Jersey, New York, and Florida, is meeting Wealth Adviser candidates to develop our New Jersey market. Our Wealth Adviser team is responsible for marketing Hallmark’s wealth management services to contract new clients while providing financial planning and investment advice to ensure client retention in conjunction with our in-house investment management team and client service staff.
Interested candidates should hold the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification, be self-motivated, possess a strong work ethic, and have roots in the New Jersey community. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Promoting Hallmark’s wealth management services within Hallmark’s parent company, a $41 billion regional bank, as required
- Develop and execute targeted marketing strategies within the local community to prospects and centers of influence to develop new client relationships.
- Meet with prospective clients in person, over the phone, or virtually to understand their goals, concerns, and current financial needs. Present Hallmark’s unique value proposition and offer customized solutions to contract new business.
- Act as the lead advisor to a book of high-net-worth clients. This will require regular meetings with clients to assist with financial planning strategies, discuss the markets and determine appropriate adjustments to an investment portfolio in coordination with the investment management team and client service team.
Skills and experience preferred:
- Minimum 3-5 yrs. of client-facing experience managing high net worth individuals and families.
- Must hold the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification with a command of financial planning.
- An understanding of financial markets and investments with the ability to explain complex financial topics in an easy-to-understand way.
- Strong time management and organizational skills; able to work independently and effectively manage multiple tasks at once.
- The ability to balance the responsibilities of developing new client relationships while also providing the attention and responsiveness required to retain existing client relationships.
- Experience with Salesforce, Black Diamond, and eMoney is welcome.
- Local presence with roots in the community to help develop new business is a plus. Hallmark will not cover relocation costs.
- Clean U-4